Low-temperature indicator for cold chain
- Detects temperature rise in freezer or refrigerator temp. zone and provides indication by a color change to red.
- Designed to be frozen before use and bent with supplied tool for activation.
- Simple activation even in a frozen environment.
- Easier to use than a data logger.
Product line up
||Condition of color change
||White to Red
||Within 1 hour at 11℃
||No change for 28 days at 4℃ lower than the specified temperature
||Within 2 hours at 5℃
||Within 1 hour at -2℃
||Within 3 hours at -8℃
||Within 2 hour at -13℃
||No change for 28 days at -19℃
||Within 1 hour at -19℃
||No change for 28 days at -25℃
50 pcs/ box
*An activation tool is attached.
How to use
- Remove CRYOMARKTM from bag and precool at designated temperature and time (-18℃ for at least 12 hours/-40℃ for at least 12 hours).
- Use supplied tool to bend CRYOMARKTM.
- Place CRYOMARKTM near product whose temperature is to be monitored.
Precaution for use
- To activate the CRYOMARKTM temperature indicator, use always the dedicated activation tool. If you activate CRYOMARKTM with a different procedure, it may not function normally.
- Please use this tool at the designated temperature ranges (-40℃ to 40℃) at ordinary pressrue.
- Please do not disassemble products to take contents.
- Please do not repeat freeze/thew cycles. The indicator may be unintentionally activated.
- CRYOMARKTM which has already changed color may be discolored by the effect of temperature and UV-lays.
- The leakage may happen if the colored CRYOMARKTM is stored for a longer period at room temperature. Please dispose of it after the color change.
- CRYOMARKTM may not change color in a short-time temperature rise less than 1 hour.
- CRYOMARKTM may not be used in liquid such as antifreeze liquid, water, and oil, nor at certain conditions, such as in pressurized or depressurized area, a microwave oven, boilin water and fire.
- Unused products can change color if dropped off or get an impact.
- The color-change is tested under the test conditions of us. The color-change or no color-change of CRYOMARKTM do not provide any guarantees on the quality of the products which are packed in the same box.
- The expiry date is three years after production date.
- The varidated period is 28 days after activation.
*THERMOLABEL, RETOMARK, MEDESHILL, UVLABEL, DEWLABEL and Thermo-Paint in all the contents including digital catalog in this website are registered trademarks in Japan of NiGK Corporation.
* is registered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan,New Zealand and Philippines.
* is registered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan,Australia,European Union and Switzerland.